Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Thanks, etc...

I just wanted to say 'Thanks' to everyone who emailed us today to tell us that Al Rocker from the Today Show was in Iceland! Ya'll are hilarious! Unfortunately, we didn't get a chance to meet him. We need a little more notice people...
FSU is currently 3-5...We can't seem to win on the road which is killing us...Fortunately, the next three games are at home! The next game is Thursday night- Go FSU!!!! There's a bug going around the team right now...Sy had is share of it and is doing much better, although he did lose some of his conditioning while he was out that week. Yesterday, four of the players missed practice due to illness. I hope that this bug passes soon and that the team can remain healthly for the rest of the season.
Elsa (Sy's mom), Siggi (Sy's dad), Saedis (Sy's middle sister), Siddy (Sy's baby sister), and Einar (Sy's nephew) came to visit us the past weekend. The team was off on saturday so they came to visit for the day...I love when they come to visit...We had lunch and dinner together...I made chicken-n-dumplings for dinner...They had never had them before and they enjoyed them for the most part...We cleaned out the big pot i made, that's for sure! They bought me this cool abstract painting that i have been wanting to hang over our black leather couch...I love it and it looks sweet!
I have been cooking alot and trying new recipes! Tonight I made pineapple teriyaki salmon...It was some recipe I found off the internet...I will not lie- it was the BOMB! We will definitely be having that one again!
The baby is doing fine...I will be 15 weeks on Thursday! The morning sickness is slowly disappearing...YYYEEEAAAHHHH!!!!

No comments: