Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Baby Bump...

Ok I am finally getting around to posting some pics of my little baby bump...I am sorry this has taken so long...I tried to get some good ones this weekend, but I am afraid that they didn't turn out that great...
I have been feeling fine lately...My nausea has decreased significantly, however its not completely gone yet...I have been having some stomach pains every now and then...I checked my 'What to Expect When Your Expecting" book and it said that it's pretty normal and that it's probably my uterus expanding...Going to the bathroom is becoming ever more frequent, which is also pretty normal...All in all I feeling pretty good...So far, I have gained 10 pounds!!! We will be 16 weeks this Thursday!!!! I can't believe I am already 4 months- that's crazy! I talked to my sister, Tamara, this morning who is also expecting...She is about seven months! I am so excited to see my little neice- Khloe Shaylin!!!!! Everyone please pray for both me and my sister as we continue on this awesome journey of child birth.















5 comments:

Stephanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephanie said...

AHHHH...you look gorgeous Dasha! This post just made my day! It is so good to see your smiling faces. I am loving the pictures of your little baby bump (and those awesome drapes behind you)! Are those your drapes?

We are so excited for you and Sy to become parents. We will continue to pray for you all and your sister! Khloe is such a cute name.

Love ya!

Steph

Ashley and Joel said...

Dasha,

You look so cute! I am so excited for you and Sy. Ya'll are going to be great parents. I hope everything is going well for ya'll and I pray that God keeps blessing your sweet family.

Love, Ashley (Brewer) Essner

rera said...

Girl, you know that is a mosquito bite! LOL. We love you and miss you keep the pictures coming.