Sunday, October 12, 2008

The Big Apple...

I'm here in Brooklyn, NY this Sunday morning at my mom's apartment. Several things have happened since me and Sy left Huntsville last week. I have been in Brooklyn with my mom since Weds night. Anna flew in from Toronto the same night and stayed with us until Friday night. We had a great time....On Thursday we went to Manhattan and showed Anna around the Big Apple...That night we went to see Mary Poppins on Broadway...It was great! We really enjoyed it...Friday we went to Central Park and the Metropolitain Muesem...The park was beautiful...There were so many people working it to help keep it beautiful...I was really surprised by all the people biking and running and exercising in the park.
I will be honest, since I have been pregnant (I am 9 weeks!) I have done absolutely no physical activity...I am really ashamed to say that, but its true...HOWEVER in the last three days I have walked the streets of NY so much I feel like my LEGS are going to fall off...ridiculous!!!!...I plan to get on a strict exercise regimen when I get to Iceland...
Yesterday me and momma went to Long Island to visit my grandma, my aunts, and my cousins...It was great to see everyone...
Saevar has been in lceland since Tuesday of last week...He has been practicing and spending time with his family. He also found us a cute little 2 bedroom apartment. He sent me pics but I can't wait to see it...He also found us a car...A little VW passat wagon...Sy says its pretty roomy and it should meet our needs nicely with the new baby on the way and all...
The baby is doing well as far as I can tell...I am still have nausea all the time but other than that I am doing great!!!!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I am so glad you are enjoying time with your mom and other family! We are praying for you all daily! Miss you all already! Thanks for blogging...I like to hear about how you are doing!